Looking to buy in the Austin area? Get a full home search,
Selling your Austin area home? Get a free home value report.
Realtors work very hard to sell homes. We like to talk about all of the different things that we do to get your home sold, but we will do even more for you behind closed doors. Here are some extra steps that we take to get your home in Central Texas sold quickly!
- We shop for properties online, and we explore investment properties, FSBO properties, and even homes that are not currently available on the MLS.
- We prospect for you. We go inside homes and look at them so you don’t waste time looking at homes that you won’t like.
- We attend ‘pitch sessions’, and this is how we find out about other listings that Realtors have. This is where we find most of our off-market properties.
- We spend our own money on your marketing. This is how we put our skin in the game, and this is just another reason why we care so much about selling your home for top dollar. Anywhere from 25% to 35% of our commission is spent on marketing.
- We write offers and counteroffers to help you get the best possible deal. This sounds pretty simple, but there is a lot of thought put into these offers. These are all customized for your particular home sale.
- We stick around for inspections to take notes on what needs to be done in order to buy or sell a given property. We’ve seen hundreds of inspections, and we know which items you need to pay attention to.
- We smooth out bumps in the road. This is just part of being a good Realtor. We want your experience to be painless.
- We keep calm under pressure. There is a lot of emotion involved in a transaction, but we keep our cool. This is part of the reason you hired us, and you can count on us to be more rational when you may be a little more emotional.